Can agents apply and use the EECVI and HDMPs, or does it have to be the owner?

At this time, EECVIs are only available for owners of the animal.

The owner will need to apply for the EECVI and create permits within their MyVetLink accounts. Agents or trainers will not be able to submit movement information to obtain a permit, however this feature will be coming soon!

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful