An HDMP is needed for every time you cross a state line. In this example, two HDMPs would be needed to cover traveling both to and from the event.
Articles in this section
- EECVI Movement Permit Instructions - Equine Owner
- Which Official IDs are Accepted for an EECVI?
- What is an EECVI?
- EECVI Reminders For Equine Owners
- What states are participating in the EECVI program?
- Will a movement permit be needed for each horse?
- Is there a time restraint for owners to create a permit?
- If a horse travels through a state that doesn't accept the EECVI, will that horse need a 30 day CVI?
- Will owners need to obtain an HDMP for return from activity as well, or will the one permit cover for travel to and from an event?
- Do permits need to be printed out by the owner or will viewing the permit on a smart phone be accepted?